[wingide-users] Resizing of the left toolbox

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Apr 18 08:00:26 MDT 2007

Luc Bourhis wrote:
> in the “combine toolbox and editor windows” mode, with a toolbox panel
> on the left hand side, if one resizes the window, the toolbox panel is
> resized along with the editor area.

The splits are resized so each takes up the same percentage of the new
window size.  I've found this to usually work -- sometimes I want the
editor to be larger and other times I might want the toolbox to be
larger.  It's usually not too much of a problem to adjust the split
after resizing the window.  Do you find yourself resizing the window often?

Cheers,