[wingide-users] Resizing of the left toolbox

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Wed Apr 18 04:33:00 MDT 2007

Hi,

in the “combine toolbox and editor windows” mode, with a toolbox
panel on the left hand side, if one resizes the window, the toolbox
panel is resized along with the editor area. I would rather prefer
that only the latter resizes while the toolbox panel stays put
because I usually resize the window to create more space for the
editors and if some of that extra created space is eaten by the left
toolbox, that defeats the purpose.

I'm running 3.0a1 on MacOS X.

Luc Bourhis