[wingide-users] Minor issues with Wing 3.0 A1

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Tue Apr 17 12:44:34 MDT 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 09:52, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> When I close a project, Wing always opens a file called TOC.idx, which
> looks like a binary file.
> Not really a serious problem, just an annoyance.

Did you open TOC.idx with WingIDE at some point?  When you close a project,
WingIDE opens the default project, which opens any files that are in the
default project.  Next time you close a project, if TOC.idx opens, close
TOC.idx, then save the project.  See if that fixes it.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111