[wingide-users] WingIDE 3.0.0a1 crash in Mac OS X

Jaroslaw Zabiello hipertracker at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 16:16:59 MDT 2007

2007/4/15, Martijn Pieters <mj at zopatista.com>:

> > WingIDE 3.0.0a1 cannot be even started on my MacBook Pro. The
> > following raport is generated by Mac OS X:
>
> There was a build error and a1 depends on MacPython 2.5 to be
> installed; it depends on the Mac Framework provided by that release.
> This was caused by a new build machine, apparently. A future build
> will fix that.
>
> In the meantime, download MacPython from http://www.python.org/
> download/mac/ and alpha1 will work just fine.

It does not work for me. I had MacPython 2.5. Now I changed to never MacPython
(http://www.python.org/download/releases/2.5.1/) but I have still the
same problem  - WingIDE crashes. Both versions crash:
wingide-2.1.4-2-i386.dmg and for wingide-3.0.0-a1-i386.dmg,

--
Jaroslaw Zabiello
http://blog.zabiello.com

I have even downloaded MacPython