[wingide-users] WingIDE 3.0.0a1 crash in Mac OS X

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Sun Apr 15 00:34:22 MDT 2007

On 15. apr. 2007, at 01.42, Jaroslaw Zabiello wrote:
> WingIDE 3.0.0a1 cannot be even started on my MacBook Pro. The
> following raport is generated by Mac OS X:

There was a build error and a1 depends on MacPython 2.5 to be
installed; it depends on the Mac Framework provided by that release.
This was caused by a new build machine, apparently. A future build
will fix that.

In the meantime, download MacPython from http://www.python.org/
download/mac/ and alpha1 will work just fine.

Martijn Pieters