[wingide-users] WingIDE 3.0.0a1 crash in Mac OS X

Michael Bentley michael at jedimindworks.com
Sat Apr 14 18:15:29 MDT 2007

On Apr 14, 2007, at 6:42 PM, Jaroslaw Zabiello wrote:

> WingIDE 3.0.0a1 cannot be even started on my MacBook Pro. The
> following raport is generated by Mac OS X:

Although I'm sure someone from Wingware Support will see your
message, this isn't really the place for it.  That is, unless you
just wanted to complain publicly that sometimes alpha release
software fails....  Otherwise, you may want to forward your message
to support at wingware.com just to make sure it winds up in the right
mailbox ;-)

Regards,
Michael