[wingide-users] Re: WingIDE 3.0 alpha1 - some notes

Michael Bentley michael at jedimindworks.com
Tue Apr 10 04:26:27 MDT 2007

On Apr 9, 2007, at 10:20 PM, Timothy Reaves wrote:

> Now, if it were just native OS X instead of X, and faster.  It is
> very slow.

It's snappy enough for me (far faster on my box than eclipse or
komodo) -- and I've come to accept the gtk interface...  Although a
nice cocoa interface *would* be so much nicer...

What I would really like to have is my thread names to show up in the
debugger's thread pulldown (hint, hint), instead of the address (or
object id) which is meaningless to me.  I've got a workaround for
now, so it's not a showstopper.  Still...