[wingide-users] code completion

Lee Connell lee_connell at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 11:34:56 MDT 2006

I have this code below and it does not auto complete either item or
userList.  It can't infer the types of user, user.lists or userList.items,
is there anyway I can help it figure this stuff out for code completion to
work?

    @expose()
    def remove(self, email):
        try:
            user = model.User.byEmail(email)
        except model.SQLObjectNotFound:
            turbogears.flash("The user %s does not exist. (Did someone else
remove it?)" % email)
        else:
            for userList in user.lists:
                for item in userList.items:
                    item.destroySelf()
                userList.destroySelf()
            user.destroySelf()
            turbogears.flash("User %s removed!" % email)
        redirect('index')