[wingide-users] Switching between multiple settings

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Sep 29 08:37:33 MDT 2006

Konrad Hinsen wrote:
> Is there a way to store two or more configurations and switch between
> them rapidly? I'd like to use different window sizes and different fonts
> depending on whether I use the internal display of my laptop or an
> external screen.

Preference settings are stored in ~/.wingide2/preferences on non-win32
systems, which is .ini style text file.  You could modify that file or
replace it with an alternate file when you want to switch.  It's also
possible to create preference files that override only selected settings
-- see http://wingware.com/doc/custom/preferences-file-layers

Cheers,