[wingide-users] syntax coloring

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sat Sep 23 21:14:10 MDT 2006

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, Lee Connell wrote:
> I want wing to apply syntax coloring rules to different file types.  I am
> using myghty templates and I want the *.myt extension to use the *.html syntax
> coloring rules.  How do I do this?  I tried adding the *.myt extension to file
> sets under HTML/XML but that didn't do anything.

Under Preferences in Files / File Types / Extra File Types, add
an entry with myt and HTML file type.

You probably will need to close/reopen already-open *.myt files.

I don't know much about myghty -- is this a file extension we
should perhaps add to our default set as HTML files?

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python