[wingide-users] How to simulate python -i myscript.py, using debugger

Rex Turnbull rex at dicad.de
Thu Sep 21 02:11:26 MDT 2006

Wingware Support schrieb:
> In the future we want to change Debug Probe to reach breakpoints.
> The fact that it doesn't right now is an unfortunate limitation.

If it's possible, make that an optional and not 'only this way'
behavior. When I think about my debugging sessions, I sometimes could
use this feature, while at other times its nice just to call a method
and see its output - even if it goes through the one I'm currently in
and stopped at.

Cheers,
Rex