[wingide-users] Can we install two version of WingIDE each using a different version of Python?

Daniel Mark danielmarkhot at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 08:16:20 MDT 2006

Hello all:

I have installed Wing IDE 2.0.3-1 and Python 2.4. Due to some add-ins that
only supports Python 2.4, I have to use this combination for some programs.

Now, I would like to try the new release of Wing IDE 2.1.2 that requires the
Python 2.5 installed.

Is it possible that I could configure Wing IDE and install two version on
One PC
such that the older version uses the Python 2.4 while the newer version uses
Python 2.5?

Thank you