[wingide-users] How to configure WingIDE 2.0.3-1 to auto-complete functions from aggdraw?

Daniel Mark danielmarkhot at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 18:56:54 MDT 2006

Hello all:

I install PIL and aggdraw with my Python 2.4.

WingIDE can auto-complete and list all available functions for me whenever I
use some
module from PIL.

For example:

If I type Image., WingIDE will popup a small windows listed all available
functions under Image Module.

However, this good feature doesn't work on aggdraw.
I can use functions from aggdraw, but WingIDE cannot popup auto-complete
windows for me.

Does anyone here know how to solve this problem?

Thank you very much!
-Daniel

FYI: aggdraw is from http://effbot.org/zone/draw-agg.htm