[wingide-users] Show docstring during completion- not working?

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:43:30 MDT 2006

> >>It sounds like you want to change what it does so a docstring is always
> hidden if it's unchecked --

Yes- exactly. To be more precise, the feature should do what the name
shows.- Hide. Not hide if ....
But, I don't want to ruin this feature because others may like it the way it
is.
Perhaps a new feature to preserve compatibility, like Always Hide Docstring
(regardless), or similar naming convention
User-configurable length might add more flexibility.

>>Is the real issue that a lengthy doc string is being displayed when it
> doesn't need to be?

Yes.

Thanks