[wingide-users] Stepping through the return of a function/method

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Thu Sep 14 00:40:10 MDT 2006

Tony Cappellini wrote:
> Why is is that I have to press F6 twice to execute a return statement?

The debugger highlights the last line on returning from a
function/method, just like pdb does. I believe there are some
outstanding feature requests to improve this, such as showing the
returned value (like pdb does) and/or making it visually clearer that on
the second step in your example, you are exiting the function or method.

Martijn Pieters