[wingide-users] Feature requests

Humberto Diogenes adm.humberto at digi.com.br
Wed Sep 13 20:47:23 MDT 2006

  I think Wing already has the two features you mentioned... See below.

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:24:53 -0700
"Tony Cappellini" <cappy2112 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to select a column of text that is anywhere across severl
> lines.

  How is this different from "Edit -> Selection Mode -> Block" (Ctrl+Shift+F8)?

> I would like to be able to place multiple windows side by side, or
> above/below each other, EVEN if they are the same file.

  Try right-clicking on the tab which has the file name. It should give you the options to Split Top/Bottom and Side by Side.

--
Humberto Diógenes
Diginet Brasil