[wingide-users] CMD key on Mac OS X

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Sep 13 07:44:49 MDT 2006

Wolfram Kriesing wrote:
> I am using WingIDE happily and iirc the Command/Apple key used to
> work, but it stopped some time ago. Also when going in the settings
> and I want to assign some keyboard shortcut to CMD+anykey it always
> shows that I had used Ctrl+anykey. Is that a config error of mine or
> is that known?

It may be that your X11 application preferences have changed; these are
the preferences accessible via the X11 item on the top menu bar.  The
recommended settings are to uncheck the "Use the system keyboard layout"
and "Enable keyboard shortcuts under X11".  If this doesn't solve the
problem, please submit a bug report from Wing's help menu and include
the error log.