[wingide-users] suggestion for class and method menus

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Wed Sep 13 07:38:11 MDT 2006

Hello there,

I am very often confronted to the following use case: I have used the
class and method menus to select a method f of a class C1 and I wish
to jump to the method f of another class C2 because the both of those
classes are used in the same context (whether they belong to the same
inheritance hierarchy or not does not matter, after all Python is a
dynamic language!). If I select C2 in the class menu, the method menu
resets to "(top)" and I have then to select the method f. It would be
very useful if the method menu would directly select that method f
upon selecting the class C2 in the class menu.

I would find such a feature very useful.

Luc