[wingide-users] Not ignoring "Ignore Exception" locations

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Sun Sep 10 10:57:27 MDT 2006

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what....

But I just upgraded my Win2K machine from WingIDE 2.0 to 2.1.2 and now when
I test certain pages in my web application, where there are a number of
environment variables not defined the first time the page executes (the
application handles this fine), WingIDE is now complaining about undefined
names.

I have the "Ignore this exception location" box checked. But it is NOT
ignoring it on subsquent visits to that page. It keeps bringing them all
up. The previous version didn't do this.

Quite frustrating. I have a dozen or so variables on that page that are not
defined on first entering it, and having to click on "Continue Debugging" a
dozen times or more every time I test this page (because it doesn't seem to
honor/recall that I told it to ignore) is really quite tedious.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/