[wingide-users] Encoding/codec issue

Sheila King sheila at thinkspot.net
Sun Sep 10 10:47:51 MDT 2006

OK, and when I use an alternate text editor to make and save the changes,
and then Wing prompts me to reload the file, which I do, I get this error
message:

Could not convert file (full file path here) when reading it -- the codec
for the '&' text encoding could not be found. Trying the default
encoding 'cp1252' instead.

Well, of course it should use the default encoding.

I am unhappy with this change in behavior. :(

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/

--On Sunday, September 10, 2006 9:42 AM -0700 Sheila King