[wingide-users] feature request : jump to source when double-clicking on Traceback in debug-I/O window

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Sep 5 15:23:34 MDT 2006

On Tue, 5 Sep 2006, GD Alcos wrote:
> The reason for that decision is we will use Unit Tests a lot, and Wing has
> remained UnitTest-unfriendly since I tried it 4 monthes ago.
>
> There were already 2 releases since I requested what I consider
> a critical feature, at least for people that know what are Unit
> Tests, and write the UniTests before the code they exercise.
>
> Since then numerous WingIDE bugs were corrected, but it's still not
> implemented.

The recent releases were all bug fix releases, which is why no
features have been added.  We are working on unit test support
and it will be part of the next major release.  Though we can't
yet commit to any particular date for that to be available, we're
doing everything we can to make it sooner rather than later.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python