[wingide-users] An idea for better auto-completion

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Tue Sep 5 10:44:39 MDT 2006

To that point, while I know you guys have your hands full with IDE feature
sets already, it would be very nice to have a configurable list of "best
practice" checks and common gotchas, that would review your code and point
out areas of potential problems and code profilers that check all user paths
for potential exceptions and errors..  There are many cases where I worry I
may have missed something obvious.