[wingide-users] Set position of the auto-completer

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Oct 30 08:15:49 MST 2006

Markus Meyer wrote:
> can I set the position of the auto-completer? The auto-completer seems
> to appear _above_ the current line.

The auto-completer popup window should appear below the current line
except when there's not enough room to display it within the bounds of
the current editor.  If there's not enough room, it is displayed above
the current line.

It would be better if it only flipped if there's not enough room below
on the current monitor; this is something we hope to improve.

Cheers,