[wingide-users] Set position of the auto-completer

Markus Meyer meyer at mesw.de
Mon Oct 30 05:31:56 MST 2006

Hi,

can I set the position of the auto-completer? The auto-completer seems
to appear _above_ the current line. This is sometimes annoying because
it hides the code I just entered in the line before, while the space
below the line typically is empty (when programming new source files).
Microsoft Visual Studio, for example, shows the auto-completer _below_
the current line which typically does not hide important information.

Markus