[wingide-users] code completion problem

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Mon Oct 23 09:41:26 MDT 2006

I happen to have pygame installed and just checked my code completion for it and it works fine.  To my knowledge I didn't do anything special at all with the install or with Wing.

When I've seen stuff like this it is because the library I want is not in the python path (or it is an egg I didn't use the -Z easy_install option on).

My pygame directory is in: C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pygame

Russ