[wingide-users] Mac OS X fonts

Humberto Diogenes adm.humberto at digi.com.br
Thu Oct 19 17:25:11 MDT 2006

Hi, Martijn!

   Try creating a ~/.fonts.conf file with these lines and Wing should
see your Mac fonts. ;)

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE fontconfig SYSTEM "fonts.dtd">
<!-- /etc/fonts/fonts.conf file to configure system font access -->
<fontconfig>
     <dir>/System/Library/Fonts</dir>
</fontconfig>

   Now what I would be really happy to see is my mouse wheel working
correctly inside Wing, without that nasty "minimum threshold" bug.

--
Humberto Diógenes
http://humberto.digi.com.br