[wingide-users] Doesn't stop at breakpoints

Tom Stambaugh tms at zeetix.com
Wed Oct 18 12:16:05 MDT 2006

Can you provide a pointer to a faq or tutorial about setting up and
debugging a CGI like this?

I'm familiar (sort of) with the material in the help distribution, and I
haven't had the courage yet to try what Shiela has done -- and GOOD ON YOU,
SHIELA! I, too, want to debug a CGI-invoked python script running on a linux
dedicated server from my Windows XP box here on a broadband connection. It
would make my life *SO* much easier to be able to actually debug the Linux
execution from this WinXP box. I've always figured that with the distance,
processor and OS differences, and network vagaries it would be impossible.

Is there a wiki or some similar collaborative site where we might learn more
about this?

Thanks,
Tom S.