[wingide-users] Feature Request: Current Line/Breakpoint?

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Tue Oct 17 12:41:37 MDT 2006

On Tuesday 17 October 2006 13:31, Wingware Support wrote:
> Tony Cappellini wrote:
> > Is there a shortcut to find out where the debugger has stopped?
> > When you have many tabs open and many breakpoints set, and are browsing
> > through all those files, it is easy to loose track of where the current
> > line
> > of execution is.
>
> I usually do this by going up and down the stack with the toolbar
> buttons.  You can also click on the bottom frame in the call stack tool.

I do both of these, in addition to doing upstack/downstack, and find them all
annoying.  A keyboard shortcut/button for "Current Frame" would be nice.  It
could live right next to / between upstack & downstack.

--
Peter Fein                                                     pfein at pobox.com
773-575-0694                                      Jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com