[wingide-users] Run output?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Oct 16 08:42:48 MDT 2006

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006, Timothy Reaves wrote:
> 	When I execute a script, where does the output go?  I find nothing
> like 'Debug I/O' for non-debugging script execution.

Indeed, this is a short-coming of the execute functionality.
It's a high priority task for us to fix this so I/O works as for
debug processes.  If you're trying to execute Python, the
work-around is just to run in the debugger.  Otherwise, there
isn't a great solution right now.  Sorry!

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python