[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script 1.0

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Sun Oct 15 20:38:48 MDT 2006

Markus Meyer wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> please find attached a new version of the PyLint Integration Script. I
> called this version 1.0, because there was only one small change since
> beta 3 and it seems to work well for many people.
>
> The following has changed:
>
> * Message IDs are now activated (--include-ids=yes), properly parsed and
> shown. This can be used to disable certain messages via PyLint's
> --disable-msg option (thanks Peter Mott for implementing this useful
> feature)
>
> Now that the script has "officially" entered release status, feel free
> to put it on the web site and/or deliver it with Wing, if you see fit.
> The license of the script is BSD, so there should be no problem.

I've install the integration script and PyLint and the PyLint tool is visible
in Wing, but when I right click 'Update' I get a popup error dialog like this:

Error executing PyLint command:

"C:\Python24\Scripts\pylint.bat" "C:\projects\trunk\backups\cullback"
--reports=n --parseable=n --include-ids=yes --html=n

What am I missing?

Thanks,
Michael