[wingide-users] Assert seen when running in the IDE, but not when running wihtout the IDE

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:20:59 MDT 2006

I have a script which is part of a large framework.

When I run this script using the debugger (F5, not stepping) , an assert is
generated indicating the wrong type is being passed to a function.

However, when I don't use the IDE, I don't see this assert.

Has anyone else seen any issues like this, where running with/without the
IDE shows differences?

thanks