[wingide-users] Doesn't stop at breakpoints

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Oct 13 08:51:33 MDT 2006

Sheila King wrote:
> So, I'm doing remote CGI debugging.
>
> I have two local computers that I use where I run the WingIDE client.
> Sometimes an iMac and sometimes a Win2K machine.
>
> I store all the code on the iMac. I use a local network drive mapping on
> the Win2K machine, and have drive G: mapped to the iMac's hard drive.

Is the web server on the Mac?  My suspicion is this is a location map
issue and suggest that you check its value in preferences.

A way to do a quick sanity check is to either trigger an exception in
the script (with something like 'assert False' or 'a = 1/0') or do a
pause in the IDE while the cgi script is running.