[wingide-users] Idea: Performance profiles for Source Analysis configuration

Ken Kinder kkinder at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 15:57:31 MDT 2006

Every once in a while, I think that maybe I should change the Source Analysis
settings. Then I realize I have no idea what I'm doing.

It might be useful to have a combobox with pre-set profiles, like, "Speed"
or "Low Memory" or "Completeness" -- that lets you choose among the
trade-offs. Then, when you choose a profile, it would populate the cache
size, max memory buffers, and typing suspend timeout.