[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script 1.0

Timothy Reaves treaves at silverfieldstech.com
Thu Oct 12 11:54:16 MDT 2006

On Oct 12, 2006, at 12:16 PM, Wingware Support wrote:

> On Thu, 12 Oct 2006, TimTerlegård wrote:
>> I don't know why, but I hade to add directories to the search path
>> before the script could be found. AFAIK they shouldn't have to be
>> there.
>> But in Preferences -> IDE Extension Scripting I have this:
>>
>>   /home/tim/.wingide2/scripts
>>   /opt/wingide2/lib/scripts
>>   /hoe/tim/.wingide2/patches/...
>>
>> Maybe this works for you too.
>
> You probably have Wing 2.1.2 with patch # 09 but not patch # 10
> installed.  To fix this and many other bugs caused by this
> combination, do a Check for Updates from the Help menu.

	O.K., just installed the 2.1.3 version, and the panel now shows up.
But I get this error:

"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/Current/bin/pylint" "/
Users/treaves/.wingide2/pylintpanel.cfg" --reports=n --parseable=n --
include-ids=yes --html=n

My version of pylint reports that --parseable=n and --html=n are
illegal options.