[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script 1.0

Tim Terlegård tim at se.linux.org
Thu Oct 12 10:12:47 MDT 2006

I don't know why, but I hade to add directories to the search path
before the script could be found. AFAIK they shouldn't have to be there.
But in Preferences -> IDE Extension Scripting I have this:

  /home/tim/.wingide2/scripts
  /opt/wingide2/lib/scripts
  /hoe/tim/.wingide2/patches/...

Maybe this works for you too.