[wingide-users] Managing many files in the editor

Russell Warren rwarren at picarro.com
Thu Oct 12 07:59:30 MDT 2006

Try Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift-Tab.  These now (thanks Wingware!) work similarly to Windows Alt-Tab in that you go forward and backward through the most recently viewed tabs.

If you don't know about Ctrl-PgUp and Ctrl-PgDown, they are also useful.  They move up and down a tab without needing to use the mouse.

For your reference, one or both of these work on many different applications, at least in Windows.

Cheers,
Russ