[wingide-users] Managing many files in the editor

konrad.hinsen at laposte.net konrad.hinsen at laposte.net
Thu Oct 12 02:16:58 MDT 2006

I find myself working with many files on a small screen at the
moment, such that not all editor tabs are visible at any one moment.
The only way I could find to get at a file whose tab is not visible
is cycling through all the files using the small arrows. As Murphy's
law requires, the file I want is always at the other end...

Is there a more convenient way to access files, e.g. by keyboard
command + name or from some popup window? Or is there a way to
rearrange the open files such as the ones between I switch often are
closer together?

Thanks in advance,
   Konrad.