[wingide-users] Syntax highlighting for bash scripts

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Wed Oct 11 17:35:23 MDT 2006

Wingware Support wrote:
> Michael Hipp wrote:
>> Is there any way to have Wing do syntax highlighting (coloring) of
>> bash scripts where the file begins with "#!/bin/bash" but has no file
>> extension?
>
> Wing currently does not detect this automatically.  The workaround is to
> change the file type for each file in the file properties.

Thanks. I didn't know you could do that.

Is there any way to give the syntax coloring logic a bit of help for bash
scripts? It's making some major boo-boos. I realize it may be Sci's problem.

Thanks,
Michael