[wingide-users] Autocompletion

Fabio Corneti info at corneti.com
Mon Oct 9 18:07:05 MDT 2006

> Do you have Zope support enabled in Project Properties under the
> Extensions tab and have a Zope Instance Home selected there?
>
> This tells Wing to mirror Zope's magic handling of the "Products"
> directory, which isn't a true package in the way Python normally
> handles them but is special cased by Zope's import machinery.
>
> Once this is done, the above case works for me.  Please let me
> know if this doesn't help.

Yes, Zope support is enabled, and the first import syntax (from Products
import ...) autocompletes correctly;
but Wing seems unable to autocomplete an import like from
Products.Archetypes import ...
Archetypes is detected correctly, as it appears in the dropdown list after I
type "from Products import.."; it just
doesn't seem to be "resolved" correctly in a compound import statement.

Thank you,
Fabio Corneti
info at corneti.com