[wingide-users] Split Windows- Right click context menu not working

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 16:47:45 MDT 2006

I've got two files visible by splitting the editor window.

Both files are part of the project.

I can right click on the file in the right side window, and get the context
menu.

I can't do this on the file in the left side window.
I am not running or debugging at the moment.

I'm trying to double click on a class name so it is highlighted in yellow,
then right click to go to definition, but the double click doesn't work,
neither does trying to select it manually.
When only one window is visible, everything works in the file I was trying
to highlight the class, and goto definition.