[wingide-users] General Document Open Failed

Tony Cappellini cappy2112 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:14:26 MDT 2006

>>My suspicion is that this is due to relative paths being in your python

> >>path.

Possibly. Looking at my path env variable, I don't see any relative paths.
If the application can run this way, why not the debugger? Should it not use
the same environmetn variabes as the app?

Unfortunately I cannot change any paths if they were relative. This set of
tools is a massive project, and extremely tedious to setup.
I will do the logging though, just to get more info

Try removing .pyc files and converting paths to absolute paths.