[wingide-users] how to change the background and fontground of code complete.

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sat Oct 7 22:09:12 MDT 2006

On Sat, 7 Oct 2006, ainulinde wrote:
> how to change the background and fontground of code complete.
> see the attached jpg file please.
> I have modified other part's color,can't find how to set code complete
> section's.

The autocompleter apparently follows the selected overall display
theme (User Interface / Display Theme preference) and not the
colors selected for the editor.

The only work-around would be to change to another theme like
Black-Background, although I realise this may not be quite what
you want color-wise.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python