[wingide-users] Python Shell not working in personal edition

Edward Diener eldiener at tropicsoft.com
Sat Oct 7 11:40:03 MDT 2006

I had downloaded the professional edition to trial and liked it enough
to buy the personal edition. In the trialled professional edition the
Python Shell worked flawlessly. In my personal ediiton the only thing I
see in the Python Shell tab is a blank area with the message above of
"Cannot execute: waiting for shell to restart". I have Python 2.3, 2.4,
and 2.5 already installed on my system so it seems odd that the Wing IDE
can not find any of them.