[wingide-users] performance

Michael P. Soulier msoulier at digitaltorque.ca
Fri Oct 6 08:44:40 MDT 2006

I just wanted to mention that I'm impressed with WingIDE's performance. I'm
running it on an old Celeron laptop running Linux. To compare, I've also used
Vim, Emacs and Eclipse+pydev. WingIDE starts in close to the same time as
Emacs, while Eclipse almost swaps my poor laptop to death.

Not to mention that the Emacs keybindings in Eclipse are a joke, and there is
no Vi/Vim support.

Go Wing.

Mike
direction." --Albert Einstein