[wingide-users] OS X & Mouse scroll?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Oct 5 09:55:42 MDT 2006

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006, Timothy Reaves wrote:
> 	Can anyone offer any help here?  When I scroll, if I scroll at a
> normal pace for viewing the code, nothing happens (it doesn't scroll).  I have
> to spin the scroll wheel fast, and then it works.  However, it then is moving
> fast enough that I can't browse.
>
> 	Is there a setting to fine-tune this?

Not currently -- the bug appears to be no mouse 4/5 events under
Apple X11 until some magic speed threshold is exceeded.  I
originally thought/hoped it was Apple's adaptive scrolling
algorithm fighting with the one internal to the gui toolkit we
use, because then we could have worked around it.  But this does
not appear to be the case.

Wingware
Wing IDE for Python