[wingide-users] PyLint Integration Script (Beta 3)

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Wed Oct 4 13:54:23 MDT 2006

Hi-

I just started using your script & am quite pleased - it's gonna save me lots
of time when running initial smoke tests. [1]

However, it appears that the script isn't aware of the PYTHONPATH set in the
project's properties, .  I've worked around this by running wing from a shell
with the appropriate environment, but that's cheesy.

I'd do this myself but, well, I have no idea how to.

--Pete

[1] Smoke tests are form of testing where you execute your code on some data,
and if it doesn't crash, you run around the room yelling "Fire! Fire!" and
then ship it.

--
Peter Fein                                                     pfein at pobox.com
773-575-0694                                      Jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com