[wingide-users] Templates tool gone?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Oct 4 08:28:20 MDT 2006

Wyatt Baldwin wrote:
> I just noticed and started using the templates tool about a week ago.
> Some time in the last few days it seems to have disappeared. I
> upgraded recently to 2.1.2-1 but didn't notice if the tool disappeared
> then.

This and your other problems are due to the svn 1.4 patch (#9).  To
disable it, remove the patches/2.1.2/09-svn-1.4-support directory from
under either your Wing install directory or settings directory (see the
about box for the location of these directories).

We hope to fix this ASAP.

Sorry for the inconvenience,