[wingide-users] Re: Templates tool gone?

Peter Fein pfein at pobox.com
Wed Oct 4 06:37:51 MDT 2006

I noticed this as well - it definitely happend after applying the latest
updates (I've got 2 machines, I was on the lookout).  I think the Scripts
paths in preferences got mucked.

After applying the update, the only paths I had were:
/home/pfein/lib/wingide2.1/patches/2.1.2/09-svn-1.4-support/scripts

Not sure what else is supposed to be there...

--
Peter Fein                                                     pfein at pobox.com
773-575-0694                                      Jabber: peter.fein at gmail.com