[wingide-users] Debugging CGI scripts

Peter Mott peter at monicol.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 05:09:13 MDT 2006

There used to be some problems with debugging CGI scripts using Wing.
You'd import the wingdbstub into your script and .wingdebugpw as well
but you could get fouled up because of threading issues (AFAICR).
Anyway I started using a standalone debugger instead for this use-case .
But it is not nearly as nice to use as Wing is so I was wondering then
if it's worth my trying Wing again. Has there been progress here in the
last few releases?  This is on Windows XP Pro SP2 with Wing 2.1.2-1

Thanks

Peter