[wingide-users] "Support for a wide range of source code control tools such as CVS"?

Vania Smrkovski vania at pandorasdream.com
Sun Oct 1 08:55:28 MDT 2006

Wing has support for CVS, Subversion, and others which I had never even
heard of until I got Wing.  Plus, the developers have been very encouraging
of people developing their own plug-ins for other tools as well, and they
have provided detailed assistance to developers who need custom tools for
their environment.